RSS Feed

Messenger Shoulder

Posted on Sunday, October 3, 2010 in Mens Clothing

Messenger Shoulder
Messenger Shoulder

What are the bags that go over the shoulder called?

I want a bag that goes over the shoulder. No the bags that only go over the shoulder then have a bag on the back, but the ones with a really long handle then a bag kind of like this…

except not that colour and instead of a flap theres a zipper.

satchels, crossbody, carryalls, or shoulderbags.

Avorio Italian Leather Messenger Bag/Shoulder Bag in Tan

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”15″]Messenger Shoulder[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]Messenger Shoulder[/affmage]
[affmage source=”cj” results=”5″]Messenger Shoulder[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”5″]Messenger Shoulder[/affmage]

Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.

Comments are closed for this entry.