RSS Feed

Dress Shirts

Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 in Mens Clothing

Dress Shirts
Dress Shirts

What is the name and/or where can I find something to help me keep the bottom of my dress shirts neat?

My dress shirts keep comming up and flopping over my belt. This doesn’t look sharp. 20 years ago I saw a product in an advertisement that goes around the waist and holds the shirt neatly in place, something like the models in the cataloges. Help a brother out.

You need garter straps or shirt garters.
They attatch your shirt to your socks.
my husband has to wear them with his dress uniform for the USAF! i have been trying to find you a link or pic but havent been able to sorry!

Here ya go!

Shirt Dress ((REQUEST))

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”15″]Dress Shirts[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]Dress Shirts[/affmage]
[affmage source=”cj” results=”5″]Dress Shirts[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”5″]Dress Shirts[/affmage]

Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.

Comments are closed for this entry.