RSS Feed

Clasp Clip

Posted on Monday, November 8, 2010 in Mens Clothing

Clasp Clip
Clasp Clip

Does anyone know what this is called?

I am looking for the name and where to get the little clasp that women put on the back of their shirts to make the waist draw in tighter. It is made of eleastic and comes in different colors and has a clip on each end to attach to the shirt. Thanks and Happy new year everyone.

It’s called an elastic frog clip hon…
Thanks and happy new year to you as well!

Art Jewelry – S-hook clasp with hammered ends

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”15″]Clasp Clip[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]Clasp Clip[/affmage]
[affmage source=”cj” results=”5″]Clasp Clip[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”5″]Clasp Clip[/affmage]

Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.

Comments are closed for this entry.